As we learned in the Earthquake episode, we need to be prepared for natural disasters as much as we can. Here are a few must-haves that we at the sweaty penguin recommend you have for the next tectonic shift! Bobblehead: you probably already have a bunch of these on hand. When they nod “yes,” hunker…Read More
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Sweaty Penguin’s Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pop Rocks Replacing Lanthanum With Tellurium, Dropping Rare Earths Use By 20%
- Scientists Feed Cows Gas-X, Global Temperature Drops Three Degrees
- Which Penguin Species Are You?
- Health Win: FritoLay Unveils Baked Lead Paint Chips With 50% Less Lead Than the Original Variety